Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Welcome to the Wilson Blog!




I've decided to start this blog in order to include family and friends (especially those who live far away) in our everyday life via postings and pictures! I hope this is something that you'll continue to check up on frequently and I'll do my best to keep it up-to-date! Hugs and love to all of you!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Yay yay I love reading blogs! I'm so glad you started one. Nice job, Jenae!

Lisa Liner said...

Love your news from Arizona!
Aunt Lisa

Ruth said...

Oh wow, I just noticed the slideshow. I guess I was too excited before to see it. VERY nice touch!

Anonymous said...

Jenae, great job. We never see you all, even though we live close. Thanks for sharing. Vicky

Anonymous said...

Great Blog Jon & Jenae. I like the pics and slide show.. Exciting way to keep everyone in the loop.. Love you.