Sunday, August 31, 2008

Andrew's Big Boy Bed!!


Tonight was Andrew's first night in his "big boy bed" and he is so excited! He was a bit unsure at first, but after a few minutes, he decided it was pretty cool and now he's all snuggly under his new covers. I think the crib will stay in his room for a little while longer....I'm just not ready to say goodbye to it yet! :( They grow up too fast!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! nice blog :). Thanks for sharing it to me Jenea :). Your kids are so adorable. Oh I have a blog too just for fun :). If you want to check it here's the link: http://marbeth-tiarika.blogspot.com/

Larry said...

I love the "all blue". he looks pretty comfy... Jenae, I hope you had a great birthday. We missed you at the Raley gathering. I understand you had a pretty nice time touring the hospital with Jon. Sounds like it was fun.. Love you..